- Level 3 (formerly Global Crossing) does not provide manual concurrence so please build NPAC subscriptions 18 hours prior to FOC date for auto concurrence. If you have any other specific question, please consult the business rules document.
- On November 8, 2007, the FCC issued a declaratory ruling (FCC 07-188) clarifying certain obligations for all entities required to provide local number portability. Though no changes have been made to our Trading Partners portal, Level 3 (formerly Global Crossing) is in compliance of these new rules.
On October 4, 2011, Level 3 and Global Crossing have combined into (1) company.
Questions: Please contact the respective CLEC Services teams below.
- Until further notice port out requests for former Global Crossing and legacy Level 3 will continue to be process within each separate interfaces.
- This site will process port out requests associated to SPID 7343 ONLY (formerly Global Crossing).
- To port out from legacy Level 3 (SPID: 8824, 7058, 8318, 7150) please utilize the legacy Level 3 port out procedures - http://www.level3.com/en/customer-center/port-out-request-tool/
Former Global Crossing:Legacy Level 3: